Monday, January 28, 2013

The car accident!


I never knew a car accident could cause so much damage after the fact!
We were truly very lucky that we did not get hit in any other spot as the other guy was going about 40 kph and we were only going about 10 kph.  (Jacky was already a cautious driver before this even happened!).  Ellen was buckled in, so was safe no matter what!  Car seats are not required by law here, but we require Ellen be in one and buckled up!  Now, here we are three weeks later and are on our second temporary driver because Jacky is having a hard time dealing with this accident and the fender bender he was in on his own.   I knew Jacky was upset at the scene of the accident as he was talking to me in Chinese.  I had to remind him that I could not speak Chinese, I took Ellen's stroller out of the trunk and we walked back to the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment