Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ellen's 3rd Birthday Party!

Ellen wanted strawberry ice cream for her birthday, so she got her own little tub.  I also made chocolate chip cookies in the toaster oven and then turned them into ice cream sandwiches for the adults.  I must say I am mastering this toaster oven and desert was a hit!  We invited Joe, Karen, Jacky, Takila and Jessica over.  I found a place that delivered pizza.  So that is what we had for dinner.  Jessica helped me order it on Friday, so we would have it on time for Saturday!  They suggest you order two hours in advance!  The best part was that it was pretty good, so was well worth it!  
So,what are some of the gifts Ellen got?  Joe and Karen got her some cool building blocks.  Jacky got her a cute panda bear doll and back pack.  Takila got her a hat and Jessica got her two new fish!  Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment