Saturday, November 17, 2012

Bobbie and Susie

Just a few weeks ago we welcomed two new members to our family, Bobbie and Susie.  Takila had remembered me mentioning one day that I planned on getting Ellen a fish because she loves animals so much.  I feel bad I did not get pictures up sooner, but I am sad to share with you that Susie went for a swim down the toilet tonight.  I noticed she was floating after we can home from being out for the evening and told Casey she was dead.  Casey got up and looked and said, "are you sure she is not sleeping?".  Seriously do fish sleep on their side while floating at the top of the bowl?  The best part was when he shook the bowl just in case she might wake up.  Needless to say I hurried up and got Bobbie out and into fresh water while we disposed of Susie.  So not looking forward to explaining this one to Ellen in the morning!  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment