Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Potty, I mean squatty potty anyone?

Mom and I went out to do a little shopping one night.  Not that there is good shopping here, because it is anything but good.  Expensive...yes!  While out shopping we had to go to the bathroom.  We were at the west outlets which is pretty new, so you would think they would have western toilets, but nope.  They were complete with squatty pottys and of course, no toilet paper.  And if it did have paper, you would have to grab it before you go in, hence it would be more like paper towel....ouch!  So for those of you planning on coming to China, pack your purse with toilet paper!  Mom informed me though she did not mind the squatty pottys since she always squats over the toilet anyways.  Thanks mom, I am so glad to know you were comfortable with it!  But in case you need a reminder of what it was like, I captured you exiting one!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment