Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Old Chaotinman



Let's just say, I will not be taking anyone else to visit Old Chaotinman.  It was not a fun experience.  Especially with a cute little American girl.  Old Chaotinman is a very busy local market area where the two rivers meet in downtown Chongqing.  It is full of locals!  All I wanted was some new decorations for the Holidays!  Instead, we hade people gawking at us and wanting to touch Ellen like crazy.  The tree that mom is holding I did purchase and mom was also ready to beat people off with it.  Needless to say, we are lucky the tree made it home!  The best part was that I was done shopping within 20 minutes and called jacky to come get us.  He of course got hit by someone and was dealing with that issue so we just had to stand on the sidewalk and wait for him.  I kept calling him and he said he needed to make sure the car was safe.....it only had a scratch!!!!  I was not happy!

1 comment:

  1. If that isn't a look of, come near my granddaughter and I will beat you with this tree, I'm not sure what is! That is funny!

    ReplyDelete