Thursday, February 28, 2013

Time to call the repair man or not!

I really didn't want to call the repair man, but for several days I could here water running in the pipes.  I could hear and so could everyone else that it was coming from the vent that is above the chandelier in the cut out in the ceiling.  So, here are the repair men trying to fix my problem.  Obviously, I can not communicate it to them that it is not coming from the vent they are looking at, but I would have also thought they could have heard it themselves.  Thanks to google translator, they translated to me "that I have a rolling stone stuck in the air conditioner".  I really wanted to laugh but just said okay.  They were going to need to come back and would need three hours to fix it.  So, we agreed to a day and time.  In the meantime, Patty and I started on a repair mission of our own.  We went back into the laundry room to check the air conditioner.  When we opened the door to the room where it is stored, we discovered about 6 inches of water!  Did they not check and see this?  Anyways, we noticed a drain in the back corner.  So, I put on some of Casey's old shoes and took a look for myself.  I could see the hole and told Casey's mom to pass me a broom. I took the broom, turned it over and stuck the handle down the hole.  Obviously, there was something stuck!  After a few pokes, I felt whatever it was move and away went the water and the sound of a "rolling stone" stuck in my air conditioner.  When they arrived to fix it again, we so kindly told them the problem went away and we were all set.  


No comments:

Post a Comment