Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Warning...please follow the rules!

This is an actual sign that is located outside of our gym in the club house.  
#3. Anyone who is heavily drunk will not be allowed to enter the gym for visit or exercise.  So, I guess it is ok if you are just a "little" drunk.  
#5.  Smoking, spitting, littering, hubbub, running and playing, and all the illegal activities....first of all it is funny that they have to include spitting, but spitting is very common in China.  Men and woman do it and they do it wherever they are.  So far, I have witnessed it on the streets and even in the pool while at the hotel.  They may need to include throwing up, because that is what I feel like doing when I witness this!  And what is hubbub?  I googled it, you should too!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment